Scheda tecnica LEAF
Scheda tecnica SUN
Scheda Tecnica Moon
Scheda Tecnica Tulip
Scheda Tecnica Flower
Piatto Doccia Middle 01
Piatto Doccia Middle 02
Piatto Doccia Zen 01
Piatto Doccia Zen 02
Piatto Doccia Zen 03
Piatto Doccia Zen 04
Piatto Doccia Zen 05
Piatto Doccia Curvo 01
Piatto Doccia Curvo 02
Piatto Doccia Waterfall 01
Piatto Doccia Waterfall 02
Piatto Doccia Waterfall 03
TECHNICAL DETAILS OF SOLOECO® BY RIVO SRL
– The system is composed exclusively of ecological mortar, eco – friendly, mono-component and ready to use;
– The vehicle cycle SOLOECO® is exclusively aqueous;
– All the products which form an integral part of the cycle are eco-friendly and non-polluting;
– All products are free from cement, lime, plaster, epoxy resins;
– Thanks to the particular molecular structure and chemical composition, the various elements and the cycle itself are highly breathable;
– The elements are non-yellowing and tend to maintain their initial colour over the years;
– Extreme flexibility and highly adaptable;
– Applicable for indoor and outdoor environments;
– All the elements that form the cycle are non-hazardous and are communicated to the Institute of Health;
– Fully compliant with the Directive 2004/42/CE relative to the limit emission values of the Organic Volatile (VOC): not releasing volatile organic in the environment;
– Complies with the EEC Directive 89/106 related to the construction products: the products meet the safety requirements – health – collective users; In addition the product is suitable for containing potable/drinking water, without releasing pollutants as required by DPR 236 del 24/05/1988 n° 236 and the Legislation Decree 02/02/2001 n° 31;
– Does not develop or release toxic gases in the environment;
– Elevated mechanical strength , dirt resistance and readily washable;
– Chemically resistant and restorable in all its parts;
– No-flammable, no-combustible;
– No recorded events of risk, harm and toxicity;
– Formulated and tested in full compliance with the regulations of environmental and occupational safety;
– Placing our customer/client and the environment at the centre of our studies, we develop products and technology in the full respect of these values and are ecologically sustainable;
– Continuously updated, constant testing on raw materials and the final product, toxic testing;
– Formulated products – produced – marketed and strictly in compliance with the regulations in force,
and in full respect of the final consumer;
– Product reliability and fully compatible within the cycle;
– All the products of the system are well within the limits imposed by the Directive 2004/42/CE in relation to the Volatile Organic Components;
– All the products of the system do not contain traces of N-Methyl Pyrrolidone NMP (solvent most widely used commercially);
– Products and cycles are within the EC Directive 89/106 in relation to air quality;
– No toxic gas in the environment or in the subsoil;
– No development of culture virulent micro particles;
– No level of radioactivity;
– No release or moisture build up;
SOLOECO® is formulated using highly breathable and water based polymeric resins, spheroidal quartz sand, calcium carbonate and organic additives.
SECTORS OF APPLICATION:
SOLOECO® is applied internally and externally, on vertical and on horizontal, dry, non-friable, dirt and wax-free surfaces.
The product can be applied horizontally and vertically on cement, plaster, levelling mortar, bricks and building materials in terracotta, ceramic, marble, porcelain, wood, metal, polystyrene, plastic, glass, cardboard and rubber surfaces.
< HIGH RESISTANCE TO THE FORMATION OF CRACKS
Given the absence of epoxy and cement materials, and its particular 3D mesh structure, the system has exceptional flexibility and excellent plasticity therefore preventing the formation of cracks.
< EXCELLENT RESISTANCE TO THE LIGHT AND ULTRAVIOLET RAYS
The system SOLOECO® does not contain epoxy resins, excellent resistance to UV and IR rays thus maintaining its original colour.
< SHORT DRYING CYCLE
After a few hours from application, the system SOLOECO® can be walked on after a few hours and after 48 hours it becomes carriageable.
< CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
To clean surfaces, we recommend a classic scrubber or a microfibre cloth without using an aggressive liquid cleaning product. In order to maintain the original appearance, we recommend to thoroughly clean it annually. Regarding repairs, we recommend to contact a qualified installer.
ORIGIN OF OUR RAW MATERIALS AND TRANSPORT LEGISLATION
All our raw materials are produced in Italy not far from the place of the final process, with full traceability of each single element. The entire productive cycle is characterised by the absence of fumes and waste.
Reducing distances and restraining transport contributes to eliminate the emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the environment.
The disposal of the raw materials and of the processed product are marked as non- hazardous.
The products are not subject to transport ADR/RD and can be transported via air.
During work and application phases of the the materials, no particular protection measure is required, except during the smoothing phases where a protection mask is required.
A return to a more constructive traditional building system together with the research and the use of the increasingly powerful cycle materials, allows us to supply our customer with the best possible service.